SNRS 36th Annual Conference
Leveraging Health Equity through Nursing Partnerships in Research, Education, and Practice
Sheraton New Orleans
February 23-25, 2022
For more information regarding the conference please click here.
SNRS will be meeting in person. We recognize the pandemic is ongoing and public health guidance is evolving rapidly. SNRS is monitoring events closely and will adjust the annual conference plans as needed to ensure the safety of all attendees.
Call for Abstracts Schedule for the 2022 Annual Conference:
- First Call for Abstracts: May 17-August 1, 2021 at 11:59 pm CT: SNRS will be accepting submissions for the first call of Symposia, Podium and Poster, Research and Scholarly Poster work. Students are encouraged to apply.
- Call for Pre-conference Workshops: July 28-September 12, 2021
- Submit your pre-conference workshop here.
- Second Call for Abstracts: September 8-October 6, 2021: SNRS will be accepting submissions for the second call of Student/Latebreaker Posters and Non-Research General Sessions. The Top Student Posters will be selected from the Second Call of student research abstract submissions.
Please review the Abstract Guidelines which lists what SNRS accepts and does not accept.
Steps to submit an abstract:
1. Pay the $25 abstract fee in our online store first. (You must log in or create an account in order to check out)
2. Receive a receipt for payment with the link to the abstract site Catalyst (a third-party site) located on that receipt.
3. If you have submitted to previous conferences, log into Catalyst and submit your abstract. If you have not submitted to previous conferences, you will need to create an account in Catalyst.