SNRS 37th Annual Conference
Building Partnerships in Population Health through Research, Education, and Practice
Rosen Centre, Orlando, FL
March 1-3, 2023
SNRS membership is NOT required at the time of submission. However, membership is REQUIRED at the time of presentation, if you are selected.
Schedule for Abstract Submissions for the 2023 SNRS Annual Conference
The Southern Nursing Research Society Annual Conference provides an opportunity for SNRS members to report ongoing and completed research as well as theoretical, conceptual, and methodological projects to colleagues.
New for 2023, is the opportunity to submit scholarly projects (quality improvement or evidence-based practice) via a poster or podium presentation in the second call.
Call for Abstracts Schedule:
- First Call for Abstracts: July 12- August 9, 2022: SNRS will be accepting research submissions for the first call of Symposia, Podium, and Poster. SNRS encourages students to apply.
- Call for Pre-conference Workshops: July 19-September 6, 2022: The call for pre-conference workshops for the 2023 Annual Conference will open on July 19, 2022.
Pre-conference sessions will be held in a workshop format. Workshop topics may include research designs, methods, dissemination strategies (e.g., publishing), or other topics approved by the Program Committee and Board. Pre-conference Workshop Speakers will not receive payment for these sessions.
Pre-conference workshop proposals should include:
2. Educational objectives
3. Content outline
4. AV requirements
5. Projected number of attendees
If you would like to submit a proposal for consideration for a pre-conference workshop the deadline to submit your proposal is September 6, 2022, at 11:59 pm CT. Please submit your pre-conference workshop here
- Second Call for Abstracts: September 7-October 19, 2022 (DEADLINE EXTENDED): SNRS will accept submissions for the second call of Student/Latebreaker Posters in research and scholarly projects and oral (podium presentations) Scholarly projects. The Top Student Posters will be selected from the Second Call of student research and scholarly project abstract submissions.
Please review the Abstract Guidelines which lists what SNRS accepts and does not accept.
Steps to submit an abstract:
1. Pay the $25 abstract fee in our online store first. (You must log in or create an account in order to check out)
2. Receive a receipt for payment with the link to the abstract site Catalyst (a third-party site) located on that receipt.
3. If you have submitted to previous conferences, log into Catalyst and submit your abstract. If you have not submitted to previous conferences, you will need to create an account in Catalyst.