Save the Date
Who Should Attend?
Translation and Implementation Scientists
Please stay tuned for more information.
The First Call for Abstracts is now open. Find More information on submission guidelines here.
2) Discuss the robust role nursing science has on understanding the impact of social and structural determinants on health.
3) Curate strategies to design, implement, and disseminate nursing science that promotes health equity and mitigates disparities.
SCHEDULE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS FOR THE 2024 SNRS ANNUAL CONFERENCE
The Southern Nursing Research Society Annual Conference provides an opportunity for SNRS members to report ongoing completed research, non-research projects, and scholarly projects.
- The non-research projects may be related to: research career trajectories, methodological challenges, senior scientist experiences, advice and theory, the process of conducting research in non-academic settings, the role of nurse scientists in clinical settings, the role of DNP prepared nurse in the practice setting, DNP/PhD collaboration, or best practices for nurse educators.
- Scholarly projects are defined as evidence-based practice or quality improvement projects.
Call for Abstracts Schedule:
- First Call for Abstracts: May 1- August 1, 2023
SNRS will be accepting submissions for the first call of Symposia, Podium, and Poster. SNRS encourages students to apply to both calls. You will receive an e-mail in early November if accepted.
- Call for Pre-conference Workshops –May 8 -September 8, 2023
You will receive an e-mail in early October if accepted.
- Second Call for Abstracts – August 1-October 1, 2023
SNRS will accept submissions for the second call of Student/Latebreaker Posters in research and scholarly projects. The Top Student Posters will be selected from the Second Call of student research and scholarly project abstract submissions. You will receive an e-mail in early November if accepted.