To complete the nomination packet, please email the following documents to email@example.com:
- Consent Statement to attend the Annual Conference to receive the award and deliver a conference research presentation.
- Two (2) additional letters of recommendation, both from active SNRS members, which address the evaluation criteria above. Each letter should be less than 500 words and it is strongly recommended that letters of support be prepared on electronic stationery with letterhead included. . It is further recommended that one of the letters of support come from a person outside of the candidate’s employment setting.
- The nominee’s full Curriculum Vitae.
- Electronic copies of one (1) published or in press research article (peer reviewed journal).
- Documentation of SNRS involvement.
Nomination packets must be RECEIVED by October 1st of each year. Once the full packet is received, you will receive confirmation of receipt.